Catnapper Ramsey Lift Chair
- Tufted Back, Channeled Chaise Pad Design
- Printed Padded Faux Leather Fabric
- Lay Flat Lift Chair with Heat & Massage Feature
- Rolled Arm Panel featuring Decorative Nailhead Trim
- Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel
- Available in Silt or Sable
Kent’s Take on Catnapper: Made in the USA, Delano’s thinks Catnapper is the best value “reclining” furniture on the market. The reality is that reclining furniture has a higher chance of failure than traditional furniture – due to many moving parts and high usage. Let’s face it – you simply don’t want to move once you sink into a super comfortable reclining sofa! Because of this fact, here at Delano’s we are really picky about the reclining sofas and recliners we offer.
Catnapper has a few things that separate them from other manufacturers of reclining furniture.
- Comfort coil seating. Each seat has a minimum of 50 pocketed coils, similar to the coils found in high quality mattress sets. These coils provide comfort and durability. Instead of a seat made with only poly foam, which loses its resiliency, Catnapper’s seats will keep their shape for many years.
- Metal Seat Box. Each reclining mechanism is attached to a metal seat box. The reclining mechanism is supported by the steel seat box and is not reliant on the wood frame for support. This is different than the method used by most manufacturers. Most manufactures screw the mechanism directly into the frame so that when the frame moves, the mechanism moves too. This is not good.
- Zippers! Catnapper is one of the few manufacturers to offer zipper access to key areas of the furniture. Soft and Durable are two words that often don’t go together in the furniture world. With Catnapper, Soft and Durable is possible. Often with high use, the soft areas of your sofa will start showing signs of wear or sagging. This usually occurs in the backs and reclining chaise (footrest) areas. Catnapper has allowed easy access to these areas, via zippers, for restuffing. We will restuff your furniture at no charge to you for one year. After the first year, there will be a charge for materials.
It’s the Difference…The Delano’s and Catnapper Difference.
Kent's Rating: 4 Stars